How We Work
Step 1: Choose Ceremony Services
- Civil Ceremony
- Couple’s Elopement Package (up to 4 guests Max)
- Small Wedding Package (includes 12 guests but you may add guests for $5-$10)
- Beach Wedding Package
- Backyard Package
- Mini Reception
- Full Reception
Step 2: Then choose if you would like to add a reception option
Step 2: Choose a Location
- Pick the city you’d like to wed in: San Antonio, Austin, Corpus Christi, Beach, New Braunfels or Hill Country. We can also come to any location you book on your own!
- Pick the venue- we have lots of venues to choose from that range in price from Free to few thousand. You may also provide your own location and we will come to you!
- Reach out and get a Quote from one of our helpful Wedding Planners!
Step 3: Book Online and Pay Deposits
If you would like a quote before you reserve or have questions feel free to jump on our website chat, email us or give us a call 210-860-5680
Step 4: Sign Contract and Receive Documents
Everlasting Elopements will secure your location, book vendors for your ceremony and send you a contract and invoice for the remaining balance within 48 hours of booking.
Step 5: Leading up to your special day!
Everlasting Elopements will send you a confirmation email which will include your WEDDING CHECKLIST! The Wedding Checklist is your guide to everything you will need for your ceremony! it will walk you through everything needed to make your ceremony uniquely yours. All elements are custom made per the couple’s requests and upgrades are available directly through our vendors. This email will also include your itinerary, address with parking instructions, hotel and transportation discounts and more!
Step 6: 2 weeks prior to your wedding!
2 weeks prior to your ceremony your final payment, guest count and vows will be due. Guest count and vows must be submitted through the two week questionnaire found in your checklist. Once this all received we will also give you a 1 week prior confirmation call to go over all details and answer any questions you may have!
Step 7: Day of your Wedding!
You and your guests show up 15-20 minutes prior to your ceremony with your marriage license, rings and looking amazing. At this point, Everlasting Elopements has already handled the setup, coordination and performance of your ceremony!
Step 8: You're married and it was stress free and affordable!
Step 9: Review Everlasting Elopements!