Need a Payment Plan? We will work with you to perform the ceremony of your dreams and make a payment plan custom to your needs.
Payments plan are offered to qualifying couples and allow them up to 60 days past their ceremony date to make full payment.
How it works!
1. Contact the office at 210-860-5680 to request payment plan before your payment due date
- If request is made after due date and approved late fees up until the date the payment plan is entered will be due
We suggest to all couples to make as many partial payments up until their due date as possible so couples can save money on interest charges on the remaining balance. This also increases couples chance of getting approved for a payment plan.
2. Conditions of Payment Plan
- $50 setup fee
- 10-20% downpayment on remaining balance
- 5% APR on remaining balance
- Balance due in full 60 days from the date of your wedding
- Couple's Wedding license will be held until full balance is paid (Wedding licenses are good for 90 days from the date they are obtained)
Please note Everlasting Elopements is not responsible for wedding licenses that expire due to non-payment
- All Pictures and/or Video will be held until full balance is paid
4. Approval Process
- We will not run your credit but base decisions on a ratio of payments made prior to payment due date to remaining balance owed.
- The number of payments made prior to due date
- Ability to pay the $50 payment plan setup fee plus 10-20% at the time of requesting the payment plan
- Based on the approval process this (why we suggest always making partial payments on your wedding up till your due date) This allows use to establish a payment record and good faith in regular payments.
Couples may always pay towards their ceremony at no additional cost prior to their ceremony as long as the ceremony is paid in full by their due date.