- San Antonio
- Guest Count 0-4
- Guest Count 5-20
- Guest Count 20-35
- Guest Count 35-50
- Guest Count 50-75
- Location Can Accommodate Dinner
- Location Can Accommodate Reception
- Corpus Christi
- New Braunfels
- Hill Country
I highly recommend to ALL in San Antonio, especially military who may be in need of a quick ceremony!!
We had a wonderful experience due to the quality of service and convenience of Everlasting Elopements.
Fountain Cove at the Tower of the Americas
This beautiful location under the Tower of the Americas does not require a permit fee for our Couple's Elopement Package or civil ceremonies with four or fewer guests. It is a small area surrounded by water, and it is perfect for very intimate ceremonies.
Parking: At the Tower of the Americas. Parking is cash only and ranges from $8-$15.
Permit Fee: No permit required for Sunday Civil Ceremonies & Couples Elopement Package
Chair Set Up: No
Aisle Entry: Yes
Public Restrooms: Yes, Bride can freshen up
PA System for Music: Yes
Open to Public: Yes, but space is blocked off to public
Reservation: May be made the day of your ceremony
Weather:Rain or Shine
Maximum Guest Count: 4
Able to Accommodate Mini Reception: Yes
- Civil Ceremonies Starting at $75.00 10-15 minute Ceremony with filing of license
- Couple's Elopement Package Starting at $549.00 Intimate Couple's Package meant for just the Couple and their witnesses
- Mini Reception Starting at $100.00 Perfect for Couple's still wanting to enjoy traditional wedding moments such as 1st Dance, Cake Cutting and Toast without the high costs of a traditional reception.