Social Media Intern
Are you a Social Media Guru?
Do you love weddings?
Then we have the internship for you!
Everlasting Elopements and Texas Wedding Ministers is looking for 2 bright, well-spoken and well-written interns for the Summer & Fall Semesters!
You will learn not only about the fun and fast pace industry of weddings but walk away with a communications, marketing and social media marketing portfolio which will give you an edge in the workforce and satisfy internship requirements for your degree. May also become a Part/Full time position!
What will you be doing?
- -Developing content for all social media platforms
- -Managing the content and responding to potential couples via Social Media
- -Developing fun giveaways, contests and events!
- -Writing Press Releases
- -Developing enriched SEO copy for website
- -Doing onsite live videos, capturing weddings and writing about them
- -Submitting articles to Major Wedding Websites and Publications- Get Published!
- -Actively involved in the planning and coordination of promotional events and weddings
What is required to be hired?
- -Currently enrolled college student actively pursuing a degree in Marketing, Communications or Media, but also open to other degree programs if you have what it takes!
- -10-15 hours per week. At least 2 Saturdays per month required
- -Interest in Weddings! Honestly, you must love Weddings!
- -Excellent Speaking and Writing Skills
- -Knowledge of all Social Media Platforms
- -A creative and out-of-the-box thinker
- -Spanish Speaking a plus but not required!
- -Dependable, Hard Worker that is on-time! Weddings cannot run late!
- -A leader who does not need to be micromanaged. Drive!
- -Team player! You will be working closely in a small office with some pretty awesome people!
- -YOU LIKE TO HAVE FUN but know when it is time to get down to business!
How do you apply?
- -Email Resume to email@example.com